Butte College Reg 2 Go DatesTop of Page
3 SIMPLE STEPS TO GET TO BUTTE COLLEGE
1. Class Visit: TBD
- Pull out in the GHS Library with your GHS counselors to complete the: Reg2Go Steps: http://www.butte.edu/services/rtg/index.html
- Reg2Go Interest Form. (Bring your Chromebook)
- CCC Apply Application (If you took a Butte College class or Dual enrollment course at GHS, you already have a CCC account)
- Butte College Online application: You MUST complete a Butte Application even if you have already taken college courses.
- YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER IF YOU HAVE ONE
2. Create your MY BC PORTAL account on your own (Need Butte email, Username and Butte ID#) STUDENTS COMPLETE ON THEIR OWN
- You cannot participate in #3 below until you create your Portal Account.
- 7 days after you complete your application, Butte College will email you your Butte email, Username and ID#
3. On Line Orientation and Counseling and Career Assessment and Placement Workshop (CAP):(Not sure if this will be online or in person for the class of 2022
- February 2022: Butte College will email details to you once your application is complete
- Location: Butte College On Line (may be in person based on COVID restrictions)
- You will create your schedule for Butte College during this Orientation.
CASH FOR COLLEGE NIGHT (Financial Aid Night)
Location: GHS Library
SEE Packet Link: Coming Soon 2022
Scholarships: Go to www.butte.edu/foundation
to see all the scholarships butte has to offer. Remember, there are scholarships just for Gridley High School seniors as well. If you do not apply, you will not get any scholarships.
Complete and submit your FAFSA or CA Dream Act Applicaions by the deadline: March 2nd.
Butte College offers the "Promise Scholarship." This can be free tuition at Butte for 2 years. The ONLY way to qualify is to complete and submit your FAFSA or CA Dream Act Applications by the March 2nd deadline
After you submit your FAFSA:
EVERYONE CAN GET TO COLLEGE BUT THERE ARE DIFFERENT PATHS IN
WHICH WE WALK TO GET THERE AND NONE OF
THEM ARE WRONG TURNS.
SEE YOUR HIGH SCHOOL COUNSELOR IF YOU NEED HELP FINDING YOUR PATH!!