After School Math Academy
Tutoring is available for Math after school for IM1a-IM3
Math Academy Contract: Students earning a C-, D or F in their math class, will be getting a math invitation to attend tutoring mailed home to their parents. The math tutoring academy is open to anyone receiving a contract or not. Focus of tutoring will be on Integrated Math 1, Integrated Math 2A, Integrated Math 2 and Integrated Math 3 skills.
Cyber High Academy
Times: During Lunch
Location: Room 406, Ms. Romo
GHS counselors will meet with each student who needs to remediate courses
Cyber High Contracts or emails will be forwarded to the cyber high teacher of record once counseling meetings have concluded with the student.
Cyber High is available for remediation during lunch.
- Students needing to make up classes (Remediate) can take their make up courses in the cyber high program offered duing lunch
- In order to do make up work through Cyber High, students are called in by their high school counselor and given a contract. This contract needs to be taken home and signed by the parent/guardian and brought back to the high school counselor.
- GHS counselors will give the contract to the Cyber High Teacher and the student's account will be created.
- Once a student's account is created, they can begin their make up work.
- Because Cyber High is an online curriculum, students using Cyber High for remediation are not required to attend the lunch session to complete assignments and quizzes, however, students must attend a lunch seesion with the teacher of record to take unit tests.
- To earn a credit in Cyber High, students must complete 60% of the unit work and pass all quizzes with a 60% then take and pass the unit exam.
- Students can use Cyber High from home and track their progress
- Remediation must be completed by May 10th of each school year. If remediation is not completed through Cyber High, students will be assigned to summer school.